Florida Auto Insurance
Florida drivers face a variety of risks daily. If you have an accident or sustain vehicle damage, you need car insurance that protects you. However, knowing if you have the required protection from your automobile insurance can be challenging to understand. Our Deale & Associates insurance agents can discuss your coverage options with you to ensure you are appropriately protected.
What Types of Auto Insurance Are Available?
Florida drivers can choose from numerous types of auto insurance. These are the more common types of coverage that drivers select:
- Collision insurance may cover damage to your vehicle sustained in an accident or collision with an object.
- Comprehensive insurance may pay for non-accident damage, such as weather damage, fire, theft, vandalism or other incidents.
- Liability insurance may help pay for your damage to others who weren’t in the car with you if an accident is your fault.
- Bodily injury liability coverage may pay for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits.
- Property damage liability coverage may pay for damage to the other party’s property. Florida drivers are required to carry minimum levels of property damage liability.
- Medical payments coverage may pay for your medical bills if you’re injured in an accident. This coverage may also cover other losses, such as lost income.
- Personal injury protection is required by Florida, and all drivers must carry this coverage. PIP can pay for injuries sustained in an accident regardless of who is at fault.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance might help cover damages if someone who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage caused your accident.
We can determine if your auto insurance may qualify for additional types of coverage. Supplemental insurance can affect your policy premium, so you can decide if these extra benefits are valuable.
How to Get Auto Insurance in Florida
Deale & Associates Insurance Agency is a trusted advisor for your auto insurance needs. Contact us
today to discuss your auto insurance needs.